This year in light of the current situation with the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be providing printable AP Week Theme Posters in order to cut down on contact.
Also, view suggested gift items such as the Light Bulb Thank You Keychain, Light Bulb Chocolate, Light Bulb Light-Up Cup, and more below.
For those of you who are still working from home see below some ideas on how to celebrate this year’s AP Recognition Week:
- Zoom Happy Hour – Download our AP Week Zoom background (view instructions on how to upload to zoom) and share with your employees for a Zoom Happy Hour Celebration. Make this Zoom Meeting special by inviting a performer or a fun virtual class.
- Provide theme-related gifts to your employees – View suggested gift items such as the Light Bulb Thank You Keychain, Light Bulb Chocolate, Light Bulb Light-Up Cup, and more.
- Give your employees extra time off – Whether letting the whole team have a day off during AP Recognition Week or awarding time off that they can use later, your employees will be sure to feel appreciated.
- Send gift cards to your employees – Give gift cards for restaurants, grocery stores, general gift cards, or gift cards from local businesses which is also a good way to support your local community during the pandemic.
- Buy lunch via a food delivery service – An easy, low-contact way to provide lunch to your team.
Don’t forget to take pictures of your celebration and send them to email@example.com. Congratulations on you and your accomplishments!
Celebrated the second week of October, AP Recognition Week is organized annually by The Institute of Financial Operations to honor the men and women in Accounts Payable and their dedication, drive, and accomplishments as financial operations professionals.
Throughout the US and Canada, AP Recognition week is celebrated by members and customers of The Institute with lunches, award ceremonies, special events, games, gift exchanges, etc. We encourage Account Payable Professionals from all industries to participate by showing appreciation to their employees and colleagues. As AP Recognition Week approaches, you will be able to find posters and other themed recognition items in the Online Store to help make the week more special.
2020 Recognition Week: October 5 – 9
View pictures, statements, and themes from past AP Recognition Celebrations:
If you have questions about AP Recognition Week or would like to submit your AP Week Celebration Stories, email firstname.lastname@example.org.