The CAPP and CAPA exams are administered twice a year. Applications are accepted for the two upcoming exam windows. Candidates will receive instructions for selecting a date and time of their choice after the application/ registration process is complete.
The CAPP and CAPA certification exams are developed, documented, reviewed and administered by Kryterion, one of the leaders in providing comprehensive and secure technology-based assessment services.
Because nationally recognized standards are utilized, these exams have proven to be a reliable and verifiable means by which to measure the competency skills of AP professionals and associates. These standards also ensure all examinees will be tested fairly and solely on their AP skills and knowledge (no reference materials may be used during the exam) and that the exam is administered and proctored in a confidential and secure environment.
- Convenience of testing windows.
- Global testing centers.
- Peace of mind from uncompromising security.
- The confidence that comes with testing with the global industry leader.
Exam Delivery Options
The CAPP and CAPA are offered in two secure settings for your convenience. Test at an approved testing center, or from the convenience of your home or office.
- Our exam provider, Kryterion Webassessor, offers the CAPA and CAPP exams at over 600 testing facilities worldwide. Find a testing center near you.
- Applicants can also choose to take the exam from their home or office using Kryterion Webassessor’s innovative OLP, or online proctoring platform. The Institute is the only association to offer webcam proctoring as an alternative to sitting for accounts payable certification exams in a testing center. To verify that your webcam, microphone, and speed meet the OLP requirements, click here.