Welcome to The Institute of Financial Operations! We are delighted to have you as part of our industry-leading professional organization and hope that you will leverage your membership to its fullest potential. Here are some useful tips to get you started:
- Your username is the email that you provided when you registered to join. Use that and the password that you created when you registered to join to login our website (www.myfinancialops.org) for the first time.
- If you have forgotten your password, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reset your password and send you an email with the temporary password. You can then set your own personal password within the Member Profile Section of the site.
- Be sure to login every time you visit the site, because many of our features and offers are available to members only.
Click here to review your profile to ensure that all your data is correct. This will help us stay in better contact and provide you with the information that is most relevant to your needs, interests and your role.
Web Site & Publications
- Bookmark our website or make it your home page. It’s your best starting point for complete information on all our products, services, events, learning opportunities and more.
- Be sure to check the “What’s Happening?” section on our home page and our News Portal for the latest industry news and Institute updates.
- Members receive our monthly e-newsletter, Membership Matters, via email.
- If you are a part of the Facebook online community, be sure to become a fan of The Institute. You can also join our LinkedIn group.
- We also encourage you to participate in face-to-face networking opportunities. View our list of local chapters to see if there is one located in your area.
Research & Education
- The Institute is working on a number of research studies and white papers that offer various incentives for your active participation. The final reports are posted to the members-only section in our Resource Center.
- The Resource Center is also home to our Ask The Experts feature, a collaborative forum that puts you in touch with industry leaders.
- Members also enjoy access to interactive, engaging and convenient e-learning opportunitites. These include Virtual Events like live webinars, Self-Study online courses, and Professional Development Certificate programs.
- Our CAPP and CAPA certification programs are especially popular and available to our members at a discounted rate.
- And, don’t forget to attend our free monthly Third Thursday webinars for members only to expand your knowledge and earn free CPEs.
Be sure to check out our FAQs for assistance on other topics, generated from our member inquires.
If you have any questions or need assistance during your membership term, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at (407) 351-3322; (407) 378-2949.